Printing customs barcodes or printing barcodes on customs declarations is a regular job of the field delivery and forwarders for import and export goods at the port.
Nội dung bài viết
- Printing customs barcodes or printing barcodes on customs declarations is a regular job of the field delivery and forwarders for import and export goods at the port.
- It’s online customs barcode printing. See PRINTING CUSTOMS BARCODES
There are many ways to print customs barcodes such as:
Xem thêm:: Tra cứu mã vạch hải quan
– Print the declaration barcode on the ECUS electronic customs software of Thai Son, but it will need the electronic digital signature of the business.
– Print the declaration barcode on the customs working software, that is, ask the customs to receive the declaration, monitor the customs or the customs control the goods to print it. This requires you to work on the scene for a while, have an acquaintance, and save yourself having to run back and forth to print.
– Print the customs barcode directly on the website of the General Department of Vietnam Customs.
In this article, we only introduce to you the 3rd method, which is the simplest way. You only need a computer connected to the network to be able to print without a digital signature.
It’s online customs barcode printing. See PRINTING CUSTOMS BARCODES
Bạn đã xem:: Bán Máy Tạo Tem Giá Rẻ năm 2018
The printing of this customs barcode has been carried out since 2014 until now according to Official Letter 8155/TCHQ-VNACCS, the system has updated the declaration of the container list for the VNACCS declaration and printed the customs barcode for the list of cargo containers. goods for certification through the supervision area at the border port Customs.
This saves Supervisors from having to manually enter container list information into the system. To print the customs declaration barcode, we go directly to the website vinhancu.com/faces/ContainerBarcode or visit the homepage of the General Department of Customs and then select “Print manifest bar code containing goods” will appear the interface as shown below.
When entering the main interface, we enter the required information such as: Business code, declaration number, customs code, declaration date, then click “get information” to print the customs barcode.
In the above data, only the customs code data is not on the customs declaration, but instead is Name of the customs office receiving the declaration. So how can you know the customs code or the customs office code that receives the declaration. You can look up the code of the customs branch here
After getting the information, the customs bar code appears. You can click on the “page to print” to print the customs barcode. Select the printer, the number of prints, and the paper to print.
Thus, we have guided you to print customs barcodes in the simplest, fastest and most convenient way. How to PRINTING CUSTOMS BARCODES
If you need advice on customs procedures or need to provide customs services at ports and border gates, please contact us via hotline: 0943805121 (Mr Thang) for support and quotation.
– Common ways to look up customs declarations, PRINTING CUSTOMS BARCODES
– How to look up tax payment of the customs declaration, PRINTING CUSTOMS BARCODES
– Instructions to look up tax debt declarations, have you paid enough tax? Yes PRINTING CUSTOMS BARCODES
– Guide to look up sea freight schedules
Bài tương tự:: Mách bạn 1 cách chọn máy in mã qr code phù hợp
Ngày đăng: 26/04/2022 | Cập nhật lần cuối: 10/09/2022 bởi Phạm Ngọc Vinh